Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes and Vector Art

» 13 September 2006 » In Everything, Photoshop Brushes, Vector Art »

Tattoos, Tatoos, Tattos, Body Art, Super Cool Body Paint For Your Mom, whatever you want to call it. I embarked on a journey last week to create some tattoo inspired brushes. I sat down with some graph paper, a pencil, and some tattoo magazines. Taking cues from some of my favorites I drew several designs, scanned them, traced my sketches in Illustrator, converted my art to vector, and then I brought them into Photoshop and made a nice little set of brushes for you. If you’ve used my brushes before then you know the drill. If you’re a newbie, read on…

These brushes are big, so they are ideal for print work. You can use them for Web stuff as well, but you will need to size them down. Most of them are around 1800-2400 pixels wide or tall. Here’s a few examples I created to illustrate what you can do with the Tasty Tattoo Set:

Brush Compatibility
This Brush Set Works with CS and above versions of photoshop.

Get The Photoshop Brushes Here ($12)

Try out the Photoshop brush sample first.

Get the Vectors Here ($12)

Download a Free Sample of the Vectors

Trackback URL

1. Jason Gaylor
    Tamara
    13/09/2006 at 6:14 pm Permalink

I appreciate. Once again, your brushes rock! These tattoo one’s look really neato!

2. Jason Gaylor
    Jenn
    13/09/2006 at 8:25 pm Permalink

Love them! Thanks Jason :)

3. Jason Gaylor
    Enrique
    14/09/2006 at 2:22 am Permalink

Gracias de nuevo Jason ;-)

4. Jason Gaylor
    Jessica
    14/09/2006 at 10:05 am Permalink

These are fantastic. Thanks so much!

5. Jason Gaylor
    14/09/2006 at 11:22 am Permalink

Thanks everyone! These were fun.

6. Jason Gaylor
    Cathy Pascual
    15/09/2006 at 4:24 pm Permalink

Thanks Jason!

BTW, I also bought your foliage brushes from scrapologie and I love them!

Can’t wait to see more from you.

and thanks for the PNG files – I only have PSE 2.0!

7. Jason Gaylor
    15/09/2006 at 6:20 pm Permalink

Cathy, very welcome. I thought that might work best for those that don’t have the latest version.

8. Jason Gaylor
    Penny
    16/09/2006 at 9:51 pm Permalink

Jason,
    Another great set of brushes! Thank you so much for sharing.
    Please email-me about using them.
    Thanks

9. Jason Gaylor
    Christopher J Reed
    18/09/2006 at 6:43 am Permalink

G’Day Mate

Thank you very much, not many blokes give out free stuff any more

thank you!!!!

Reedy

10. Jason Gaylor
    18/09/2006 at 11:31 am Permalink

Thanks again everyone. Glad to help!

11. Jason Gaylor
    Josh Byers
    18/09/2006 at 12:02 pm Permalink

Just wanted to express my thanks as well for your good work and generosity. If you are curious to see how I have implemented your folliage brushes take a look at the blog theme I created for my sister.

abibyers.com

Thanks again.

12. Jason Gaylor
    Brandon Boyd
    19/09/2006 at 9:52 pm Permalink

Jason,

I am the art director for a magazine for youth pastors. Could we have your permission to use your brush sets in the magazine, if we find a place for them? Please let me know thanks,
    Brandon Boyd

13. Jason Gaylor
    Cler
    23/09/2006 at 11:14 am Permalink

Jason:
    Thank you for another great set. Your brushes are awesome!You are Dbest!
    Cheers. Cler

14. Jason Gaylor
    lori
    25/09/2006 at 1:48 pm Permalink

i have found that there are a lot of people in this world that will offer critsism and much fewer people that will offer praise. so, i don’t want to miss an opportunity to thank you for sharing the goodness and excellence that is in you. we need more people in the world like you!
    i stumbled on to you through digital scrapbooking sites. i want to make sure i have your permission to personally use your brushes. could you please email me.
    thanks again for your graciousness. you rock!
    lori

15. Jason Gaylor
    lori
    25/09/2006 at 1:55 pm Permalink

oh yeah, i forgot to tell you that i love your music too! thank you for sharing all your talents with us. you have great skill and artistry in everythng you do.

again, you rock!

16. Jason Gaylor
    Liz
    27/09/2006 at 5:09 pm Permalink

Cool, thanks for sharing! :)

17. Jason Gaylor
    Honey
    29/09/2006 at 8:54 am Permalink

The best brushes!
    Excellent music too…
    Thanks!

18. Jason Gaylor
    Julie
    29/09/2006 at 1:10 pm Permalink

Hi Jason,
    I have been trying to get in touch with you through email but have not received a response back to what we talked about can you please email me when you get a chance? Thanks so much and keep up the AWESOME incredible work =)

19. Jason Gaylor
    Jan-Tore Berghei
    30/09/2006 at 10:52 am Permalink

Hola Jason,

Just wanted to thank you for the free brushes you’ve released. Been using them on my new norwegian weblog, they really helped me make it stand out a bit more than the basic layout I had. So yeah, just another appreciation from a fan. Thanks!

- Jan-Tore

20. Jason Gaylor
    Marina
    01/10/2006 at 8:10 am Permalink

wooow ,, you and your brushes rock .These tattoo one’s look really neat!. Can you send me an email when you can? I have been trying to get in contact you about using your brushes. just like i did with your foliage brushes

a Huge Jason Gaylor fan :)

21. Jason Gaylor
    Donna Rafferty
    01/10/2006 at 3:02 pm Permalink

Hi Jason,
    I am an avid digital scrapbooker and I was thrilled to find this site and your beautiful brushes! Thank you for sharing you talent with everyone.

I am thinking about designing some digital scrapbook supplies and would love to have permission to use your brushes commercially to create background papers, greeting card templates etc. for scrapbookers. I also do some photography and free designing for the band at my church for their CD covers, and I would love to be able to use your brushes for future work in that area too.

I would certainly give you full credit in my terms of use which is included with each digital download, as well as design credit in any printed CD covers I design.

Thank you for you consideration!
    Regards,
    Donna Rafferty

22. Jason Gaylor
    Rikki
    01/10/2006 at 3:22 pm Permalink

Great brushes, thanks for sharing them

23. Jason Gaylor
    becky
    01/10/2006 at 5:54 pm Permalink

Thanks for the inspiration and beauty!
    Love the Scrapologie brushes too!
    Your art is a great gift for those of us who are a little challenged with creating such amazing images!
    If I someday get to create something that will ever be in the public eye, I will gladly and gratefully give the credit where it is due!
    B-

24. Jason Gaylor
    Jennah
    01/10/2006 at 7:27 pm Permalink

Jason, I swear to god you ROCK my brush world.. You have some crazy, amazing talent!! Thank you soo much!!!

25. Jason Gaylor
    TaniaJPS
    02/10/2006 at 2:03 pm Permalink

Estos son – no se – INCREDIBLE! Eres un ARTIST man! Muchissimas gracias y lo siento that I can’t use accents with my keyboard.

26. Jason Gaylor
    Melissa Bennett
    02/10/2006 at 3:35 pm Permalink

I love your brushes!! Thanks for doing them in PNG format for those of us with older versions. I would like to know about use for designs for digital scrapbook items I want to sell someday if you could please email me. Thanks!! (I would like to keep all my fingers!!)

Melissa Bennett

27. Jason Gaylor
    Debra
    02/10/2006 at 7:05 pm Permalink

Ditto Melissa’s request. I am learning to design digital scrapbook papers and would love to use your brushes but it would be commercial use as I would either distribute the papers free or maybe eventually sell them. I don’t mind buyin a commercial use license. Your stuff is very popular w/digital scrapbookers.

28. Jason Gaylor
    Marilyn Charlesworth
    02/10/2006 at 11:07 pm Permalink

Like everyone else, love love love your brushes, quality, quality, quality!
    Thank you so much!

29. Jason Gaylor
    AnnetteOK
    03/10/2006 at 3:23 am Permalink

Thanky ou very much for the great brushes!

30. Jason Gaylor
    Kelly
    03/10/2006 at 8:00 am Permalink

Awesome brushes… thanks so much for your generosity! I am interested in using these commercially, so would love to hear back from you. :)

31. Jason Gaylor
    Wally
    03/10/2006 at 8:36 am Permalink

you are the best! :)
    Thank you for your good work.

32. Jason Gaylor
    Ginger
    04/10/2006 at 1:06 pm Permalink

Holy smokes! These are absolutely amazing — I would love to use these for commercial purposes — could you drop me a note? Thanks!!

33. Jason Gaylor
    Granna Deanna
    04/10/2006 at 5:35 pm Permalink

Thank you for sharing.

34. Jason Gaylor
    Valerie
    04/10/2006 at 5:39 pm Permalink

These are beautiful and I have a wonderful chance to use them commercially, if I could have your permission. Full credit would obviously be given. Hope to hear from you!

35. Jason Gaylor
    shanah
    04/10/2006 at 9:03 pm Permalink

Wow…you are talented AND generous…thank you SO much!

36. Jason Gaylor
    Kristin
    04/10/2006 at 9:35 pm Permalink

these are awesomely fun. thank you for sharing!

37. Jason Gaylor
    Trevor
    05/10/2006 at 3:04 pm Permalink

I would also like to thank you so much for your wonderful brushes and ask if I can use them commercially as well. Full credits will go to you so can you email me please.

38. Jason Gaylor
    Alfons
    06/10/2006 at 6:55 am Permalink

Hi, tx for your png resources.
    I m looking for vectorial Illustrator brushes. Do u know where can i find them?
    Tx and sorry for my poor english.

39. Jason Gaylor
    06/10/2006 at 7:52 am Permalink

I am currently working on a TOU for the commercial usage requests. Thanks everyone for your patience.

40. Jason Gaylor
    Brian
    06/10/2006 at 1:07 pm Permalink

I do some custom poster work. Could I have your permission to use your brushes. Mostly fight posters.
    -B

41. Jason Gaylor
    Becca
    06/10/2006 at 1:25 pm Permalink

Great brushes and love your usage rights! LMAO!

42. Jason Gaylor
    artysmedia
    06/10/2006 at 2:10 pm Permalink

Your brushes are incredibles!!! Thanks!

43. Jason Gaylor
    zoel
    07/10/2006 at 1:40 am Permalink

Amazing, great brushes

44. Jason Gaylor
    David
    07/10/2006 at 10:29 am Permalink

Thank you very much Jason for these brushes !

45. Jason Gaylor
    Rafa García
    08/10/2006 at 4:43 am Permalink

Great job, pal.

46. Jason Gaylor
    milo317
    08/10/2006 at 3:58 pm Permalink

Cool brushes, thank you, deal sounds cool , maybe we can get in touch.

47. Jason Gaylor
    Amy
    08/10/2006 at 4:10 pm Permalink

Jason,

Thanks for the 2nd set of foilage. I’ve designed all my sites using it. Provided credit only on my flickr acct so far b/c that is the only place I blogged aobut your brushes. i will provide credit on my blog once I blog about the launch of my site. Thanks again for sharing these brushes. You are so talented and i’m excited to see what you will come up with next.

48. Jason Gaylor
    Suzy
    10/10/2006 at 4:08 pm Permalink

These are fabulous – I only just discovered your blog and am enjoying looking at everything you have designed. Everything is amazing!!! I was hoping I might be able to use them for commercial purposes. Full credit would be given. Looking forward to hearing from you.

49. Jason Gaylor
    Chris Williams
    11/10/2006 at 5:16 am Permalink

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your comments on my site earlier.

It’s a shame to hear your brushes are being over-used, but at the same time I can understand why. As many people on here have already made clear, your brushes are fantastic – and I certainly spend much time experimenting with them whenever a new series is made available.

With the next CSSReboot just around the corner let’s see how many sites pop up inspired by your brushes. ;o)

This can only be a good thing if it helps get your talents noticed…

Keep up the good work,

Chris

50. Jason Gaylor
    Jarad
    11/10/2006 at 3:51 pm Permalink

Man, your like a king – without the crown or the fancy cloths. I guess your more like a Chief.

51. Jason Gaylor
    uhsbx bljwzu
    11/10/2006 at 7:22 pm Permalink

nhsuvyz vlgxadz gofxsuha dyovmn djxl rhzvia nkbyeur

52. Jason Gaylor
    Future
    15/10/2006 at 1:30 pm Permalink

Yo Jason these brushes are GREAT. Keep up the good work. I’ll always come to your site.

53. Jason Gaylor
    juank
    17/10/2006 at 12:49 pm Permalink

que onda jason te saludo desde guatemala, cracias siven de mucho este tipo de paginas donde uno se pude llenar mas de conocimiento,
    asi que gracias

54. Jason Gaylor
    Sherrie
    18/10/2006 at 3:46 pm Permalink

These are awesome! You kick ass.
    Thanks/cheers!

55. Jason Gaylor
    anju
    19/10/2006 at 12:40 am Permalink

Nice brushes.. good job. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

56. Jason Gaylor
    VickieHF
    28/10/2006 at 3:16 pm Permalink

Great brushes!! I am writing to ask for permission and/or requirements to use your brushes for digital scrapping design. I do not sell my designs at this time but hope to someday. I would love a chance to use your brushes and see what I can come up with in my designing venture. Thanks in advance!

57. Jason Gaylor
    Yimmy from thailand
    30/10/2006 at 3:32 am Permalink

Incredible thing that I see before ! i’m so thank you

58. Jason Gaylor
    ohm12
    31/10/2006 at 3:21 am Permalink

excellent brushes….even more inspiring to get the digi out and make some of these myself…
    Would like usage info, or a physical address to send you stuff…

Thanks

59. Jason Gaylor
    C. James
    01/11/2006 at 6:46 pm Permalink

Who was the last designer, ad agency or interactive firm that caught your attention and why?

60. Jason Gaylor
    LYNN
    03/11/2006 at 4:06 pm Permalink

if anyone out there has a vector, ai or eps format of a “newspaper” would you kindly forward to the above. I really do need one .

Hopefully I can return the favor some day.

Draft beer in mug is other one.

61. Jason Gaylor
    Toby
    05/11/2006 at 9:25 am Permalink

hi,
    im a UK university student whose head of publicity for a major campus event along the lines of urban culture, can i have your permission to use these brushes? Any commercial work they will be used in will be on a small campus scale and all proceeds from the event go to charity. ill put a thankyou in our event flier and on my own design website when its up and running. hope thats ok.

Many thanks,

Toby

62. Jason Gaylor
    Ernie
    05/11/2006 at 12:22 pm Permalink

I have used one of your wonderful brushes (the .png version, not the .abr) in a scrapbooking paper that I will be giving away to a group of which I am a member. This is not for commercial purposes. If you wish to see it, go to http://tinyurl.com/y3vqzy – please let me know if this is not an appropriate use and I will remove it immediately.

Ernie

63. Jason Gaylor
    06/11/2006 at 1:27 pm Permalink

I’ve recently added a Terms Of Use. Hopefully this will answer most of the recent questions on commercial use. If it does not, you can contact me on myspace http://www.myspace.com/designfruit

Thanks,

64. Jason Gaylor
    Pictures
    09/11/2006 at 12:11 pm Permalink

Very Cool Brushes… Thanks..

65. Jason Gaylor
    A fan
    16/11/2006 at 9:35 pm Permalink

Hi Jason :) I love your brushes and noticed your comment at the end of this post – “You may NOT use these brushes on designs for sale on stock photography sites!”

I was just looking through http://www.stockxpert.com/ for some images and noticed your brushes appearing multiple times in barely-modified images which people are being paid for per download. I realise some of these people may have purchased extended licenses but just in case I thought I’d better let you know, I’m a visual artist so I try and stamp out copyright infringement whenever I see it ;). This is where I saw your brushes:

66. Jason Gaylor
    Michael Binek
    21/11/2006 at 7:34 am Permalink

these are cool brushes, i really like your work

67. Jason Gaylor
    raqoda
    22/11/2006 at 2:39 am Permalink

wooow

i like it , it’s very lovly brushes ^_^

i really like your work

68. Jason Gaylor
    29/11/2006 at 7:13 pm Permalink

I try to answer every email or comment by email, so if you haven’t been contacted after asking a question please send me another message. Thanks everyone for all the support.

69. Jason Gaylor
    lao-ocean-girl
    05/12/2006 at 5:02 pm Permalink

Thank you for these beautiful brushes. I gladly made a donation.

I’m going to use your Fresh Foliage brushes for my digital scrapbooking layout.

70. Jason Gaylor
    07/12/2006 at 10:00 pm Permalink

Thanks for the donation. Always appreciated.

71. Jason Gaylor
    leenmafia
    10/12/2006 at 2:37 am Permalink

OMG. These are fantastic. I’ve been your fan eversince I stumbled upon your fresh foliage brush set. Used it in my header and footer in my blog. Thanks again!

72. Jason Gaylor
    nina sky mp3
    11/12/2006 at 8:18 am Permalink

This look so beatiful! I likes it very much!!!!

73. Jason Gaylor
    12/12/2006 at 10:16 am Permalink

You are all fantastic. Thanks for using them.

74. Jason Gaylor
    Martha M. in Austin,TX
    12/12/2006 at 12:09 pm Permalink

I love your work and was able to get most of it downloaded ok.
    I an using CS2. I’m having problems with a few and wondered if you could help!
    Tasty Tatoo-free brushes and PNG files are empty when I unzip them
    Graffitti-the PSD file is empty
    Worn High Res 3–PSD file is empty and brushes won’t load.
    Any help would be appreciated.

75. Jason Gaylor
    12/12/2006 at 1:16 pm Permalink

Try downloading them one more time, and make sure they completely download before trying to unzip. I have checked the files and assure you they aren’t empty. Thanks.

76. Jason Gaylor
    Martha M. in Austin,TX
    22/12/2006 at 1:01 pm Permalink

Jason:
    I got it figured out. I’m on PC and I’m guessing you create on MAC. I had the same problem with another designer that creates on MAC as well. I unzipped with WinRAR and had to open each file from there because when I tried to extract, they come up empty. Regardless, I got them to open, just had to mess with it a little.
    Love your designs.
    Thanks!

77. Jason Gaylor
    Happy New year
    27/12/2006 at 1:57 pm Permalink

Wanted to thank you for the post and also with you a happy new year. I am trying to get more involved with some projects online but darn work keeps getting in the way hahaha. Happy New year!

78. Jason Gaylor
    blackcat
    06/01/2007 at 1:27 pm Permalink

ya got a great talent there.
    it’s really cool.

79. Jason Gaylor
    Scrappy Diva
    07/01/2007 at 1:19 pm Permalink

Awesome designs-TFS. New to using PSE3, so thanks for the png files.

80. Jason Gaylor
    LittleMan
    08/01/2007 at 3:03 am Permalink

Hey, how do you install the PNG files? i can’t use them, and i can’t import them either
    thanks

81. Jason Gaylor
    08/01/2007 at 12:55 pm Permalink

Regarding the PNG files, once you extract them from the zip folder you should be able to open them in Photoshop, or most bitmap graphics applications. If you are still having problems you may try redownloading and make sure your download completes before trying to open them. Thanks.

82. Jason Gaylor
    arief d afandi
    22/01/2007 at 4:10 am Permalink

I just see a falling star tru’my window..!
    thanks dude, for seeing it

83. Jason Gaylor
    22/01/2007 at 1:41 pm Permalink

Thanks.

84. Jason Gaylor
    naveen
    24/01/2007 at 1:28 am Permalink

good

85. Jason Gaylor
    saloni Sinha
    26/01/2007 at 4:00 am Permalink

they are amazing….Thanks they’re quite helpful!

86. Jason Gaylor
    CAILO
    11/02/2007 at 4:38 am Permalink

NICE I 1 THEM

87. Jason Gaylor
    brent
    13/02/2007 at 5:26 pm Permalink

ya got a great talent there.
    it’s really cool.

88. Jason Gaylor
    romaa
    14/02/2007 at 2:59 am Permalink

gr8 work. The brushes are a gr8 help, thanks a million

89. Jason Gaylor
    Sean Parr
    14/02/2007 at 8:33 pm Permalink

I have placed your product on my site, and I would also like to invite you and or anyone one else to come on by and check out TFAMB.com aka Tattoo Flash Artists Message Board. This is a site for artists by artists. Any artform is honored here. All artists are welcomed openly. Come Meet, Greet, Share and Show.

Site address http://www.tfamb.com

90. Jason Gaylor
    Gary Teather
    19/02/2007 at 1:25 am Permalink

grabbed these tattoos, thanks very much, great freebie and very kinf.
    goof effort on the work.
    ta..

91. Jason Gaylor
    Masoud
    20/02/2007 at 12:27 pm Permalink

Very nice and beautiful.. but, please learn us how to make brushes like yours.. if possible confirm me by email. Thanks alot.

92. Jason Gaylor
    michael
    28/02/2007 at 1:46 am Permalink

Hey I tried out the affiliate link, and to see that it was working (pretty cheap test) I purchased the tattoo set and the foliage set…the foliage set didn’t register as a sell and I want to know how to get the affiliate payment.

Sorry to post here but I couldn’t find any other way to contact you.

Thanks!

PS. I took down the link as I wasn’t sure if we could get this figured out…not even sure it’s an appropriate fit or not…but great work on the brushes.

93. Jason Gaylor

pedy
    14/03/2007 at 1:42 pm Permalink

greats

96. Jason Gaylor
    dedo
    25/03/2007 at 1:12 pm Permalink

cool cool cool it’s very good tattoo.!

97. Jason Gaylor

vhgyuhyjk
    24/04/2007 at 9:33 am Permalink

bnghjhg mierda

100. Jason Gaylor
    Tattoo
    29/04/2007 at 6:54 am Permalink

Great work keep it up!!!

101. Jason Gaylor
    Judy
    03/05/2007 at 11:01 am Permalink

Find the perfect Chinese symbol tattoo you truly deserve.
    Custom Chinese symbol translation and designs service.
    View amazing Chinese symbol tattoo pictures and designs.

102. Jason Gaylor
    Yingying
    03/05/2007 at 11:02 am Permalink
  103. Jason Gaylor
    jim
    14/05/2007 at 8:20 pm Permalink

thank you kind sir.

may good things happen to you.

jim

104. Jason Gaylor
    bianca
    18/05/2007 at 6:52 am Permalink

your site rocks. im having trouble picking which ones to use.. thank you. =)

105. Jason Gaylor
    mauricio
    23/05/2007 at 11:42 pm Permalink

jfhfjfkpsdlfndifskjfnfv

106. Jason Gaylor
    All
    24/05/2007 at 1:31 pm Permalink

hola esta muy bueno tu site, yo soy un aprendis, tengo 19 años, algun dia espero ser asi de bueno bye good look

107. Jason Gaylor
    milin
    29/05/2007 at 7:49 am Permalink

good

108. Jason Gaylor
    Martí
    20/06/2007 at 11:54 am Permalink

Gracias por tu altruismo, eso no tiene precio!!!!!

109. Jason Gaylor
    Katt
    21/06/2007 at 10:48 pm Permalink

my favorite brushes. ever.
    thanks so much.

Brittany
    28/06/2007 at 8:25 am Permalink

I love these brushes!

117. Jason Gaylor
    ihsan
    02/07/2007 at 6:56 am Permalink

nashi_suicide@hotmail.com reklam olsun dıye döğme yapılır

118. Jason Gaylor
    ilyass zraibi
    03/07/2007 at 12:42 pm Permalink

je peux des tatoige

119. Jason Gaylor
    Andha
    04/07/2007 at 3:11 pm Permalink

U are the greatest!! Thanks heaps

120. Jason Gaylor
    MARCO SOTO
    06/07/2007 at 10:40 am Permalink

EGAD!!! GREAT!!! If don’t say more… cause’ I have no more words for it. I’m graphic designer and I just can say… NICE!!! REALLY WUNDERBAR!!!!

121. Jason Gaylor
    Cah
    07/07/2007 at 1:23 pm Permalink

Hello! My photoshop “says” : These aplicative dont qork because its not for that version… what i do now?? i need one version 7.0.1
    someone??

122. Jason Gaylor
    kiki
    08/07/2007 at 10:35 pm Permalink

i want 2 pratice about vector,coz im still minus about them.so may u teaching about vector for me please specially about pop art.thanx

123. Jason Gaylor
    premtim
    09/07/2007 at 10:19 am Permalink

i have one lion

124. Jason Gaylor
    ville v
    11/07/2007 at 5:37 am Permalink

THANX!!! great job!!

125. Jason Gaylor
    kata
    12/07/2007 at 10:22 am Permalink

me encantaro estan super los tattoo

126. Jason Gaylor
    Gio
    13/07/2007 at 10:34 am Permalink

Ashui’f Rfma Bürmen loskvítchie
    Mestruadô ifé Akshafultchi
    Axé!

~:

127. Jason Gaylor
    Fruitybird
    16/07/2007 at 2:19 am Permalink

Awesome work.
    Thank’s a million for sharing with us less talented ;)

128. Jason Gaylor
    luay.shark00007
    17/07/2007 at 4:27 am Permalink

i can do tattoo

129. Jason Gaylor
    Efforts Unlimited
    19/07/2007 at 12:32 am Permalink

hello
    can i use these in my designs.

thanks

130. Jason Gaylor
    jesse
    20/07/2007 at 6:42 am Permalink

thanks a lot.
    ;-)

131. Jason Gaylor
    Christine
    22/07/2007 at 4:03 pm Permalink

Thank you so much for sharing…I am very new at playing with photoshop; I had a great time creating a new header for my blog with the tat brushes. As I get better I’ll be back to buy stuff.

As a thanks, I’d be happy to put a button link to your site if you have one (not that my newish blog has a bazillion readers).

132. Jason Gaylor
    mehtap
    23/07/2007 at 9:28 am Permalink

Türk var mı :D

133. Jason Gaylor
    mehtap
    23/07/2007 at 9:30 am Permalink

heeeyy aranızda bizi duyan bi Türk var mı :DD:D:D

134. Jason Gaylor
    baska
    25/07/2007 at 1:24 am Permalink

it says could not load the brushes because the file is not compatible with this version of photoshop i have version 8 so i dont get why it dont work ?? can u tell me??

135. Jason Gaylor
    dharmesh
    27/07/2007 at 5:41 am Permalink

photoshop psd backgaund

136. Jason Gaylor
    DIANA
    27/07/2007 at 6:16 pm Permalink

HELLO I WANT SOME OF THOSE TATTOOS

137. Jason Gaylor
    the_king
    27/07/2007 at 6:42 pm Permalink

MUY PERO MUY BUENO LOS CONTENIDOS.

LOIS RECOMIENDO A CUALQUIER PERSONA QUE ESTÁ COMENSANDO A UTULIZAR ESTAS TÉCNICAS.

HASTA LUEGO!

138. Jason Gaylor
    andy
    29/07/2007 at 11:35 pm Permalink

thank you so much! it’s so cool!

139. Jason Gaylor
    LivE
    01/08/2007 at 8:27 am Permalink

Hi Jayson, I just want to say thanks for your wonderful work. I used your Japanese Foliage brushes to make a digital scrapbook page / layout for my mom, something that I’ve wanted to do for so many years. Your brushes were JUST the thing that I needed to give it that perfect touch. Thanks again. Have a great day!

140. Jason Gaylor
    Photoshopium
    03/08/2007 at 5:27 am Permalink

Your brush sets rule! It’s awesome!

141. Jason Gaylor
    zooloo
    05/08/2007 at 12:48 pm Permalink

Very very cool! thanks

142. Jason Gaylor
    new beginner
    05/08/2007 at 4:37 pm Permalink

Thanks. Photoshop is a new world for me now……. :)

143. Jason Gaylor
    new beginner
    05/08/2007 at 4:38 pm Permalink

THANKS… Photoshop is a new world for me now

144. Jason Gaylor
    zooloo
    07/08/2007 at 4:46 am Permalink

Thanks! Its so great that you share something like this that you have spent lots of time doing!

145. Jason Gaylor
    hanana
    07/08/2007 at 10:52 am Permalink

I am from saudia arabia

These are fantastic. Thanks so much

146. Jason Gaylor
    mimi azel
    07/08/2007 at 11:33 pm Permalink

i lurve ur brushes

147. Jason Gaylor
    ALi
    09/08/2007 at 6:37 am Permalink

Gr8 and Out Class . im new in Ps so . need some time 2 make this ;)

Anyways nice working and again OUT Standing

148. Jason Gaylor
    J2daizzo7
    09/08/2007 at 4:50 pm Permalink

thanks great brushes

149. Jason Gaylor
    The Baggie Funk
    12/08/2007 at 9:11 pm Permalink

Thank you So much for all the cool brushes, i have learned how to use them in my designs. Im a beginner so this is like so amazing to me . thank you once again.

150. Jason Gaylor
    Gabriel
    18/08/2007 at 10:01 pm Permalink

WOw!!! I just couldn’t believe until I finally started to use these super cools designs of yours in Photoshop…man you are good and not just that but i also want to thank you for sharing your work that by far extraordinary. Thanks.

151. Jason Gaylor
    Shylle
    20/08/2007 at 6:58 am Permalink

Thanks for the PNG files. I use Macromedia Fireworks. Really brilliant stuff.
    Thanks a million!
    I love you!

152. Jason Gaylor
    Innocent devil
    20/08/2007 at 8:46 am Permalink

i love tattoos. they really can make da cool persons Hot

153. Jason Gaylor
    DH
    21/08/2007 at 5:52 am Permalink

Thanks. I plan on using these in my website so that my users will have some good designs to choose from. I will also give desinging my own a shot, but I don’t have much time. I will be sure and promote your site as much as I can.

154. Jason Gaylor
    vijendra
    25/08/2007 at 5:50 pm Permalink

Sub: Link Exchange Request
    As a part of ongoing campaigns to increase the Link Popularity of our
    client’s web sites I am looking for some related web sites like yours to
    exchange links with. I would like to request you consider linking to our
    site. In exchange, we will link back to your site. Please add our

Please add my link and reply me positively and I will do the same.
    Details of my sites are as follows:

155. Jason Gaylor
    joao
    30/08/2007 at 1:39 pm Permalink

Bueno esta chevere quisiera q me manden informacion de ver en cuendo a mi correo para conocer mucho mas

156. Jason Gaylor
    deine
    01/09/2007 at 12:35 pm Permalink

so beautiful

157. Jason Gaylor
    Andly
    05/09/2007 at 2:12 am Permalink

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing your work!!

158. Jason Gaylor
    grammy201
    06/09/2007 at 7:59 am Permalink

I use PSE 4 so I really appreciate you offering the png files; thank you very much, they look wonderful!

159. Jason Gaylor
    zoo
    08/09/2007 at 2:53 am Permalink

WOW! Such wonderful tattoodesigns!

160. Jason Gaylor
    claudio
    09/09/2007 at 10:27 am Permalink

gracias,thank you for your excellent work

161. Jason Gaylor
    Faizul
    10/09/2007 at 9:56 am Permalink

its all about passion for art…nice work man…..thanks a lot for the brush>>>>Ill used it carefull hehehe..

162. Jason Gaylor
    will
    22/09/2007 at 10:25 am Permalink

yeah thanks, nice brush set

163. Jason Gaylor
    mahmoud
    29/09/2007 at 8:55 am Permalink

thank you my friend your brushes his beautiful

164. Jason Gaylor
    bhumesh
    01/10/2007 at 7:28 am Permalink

i am a grt tattoo lover…….its amazing that u have done……i love it

165. Jason Gaylor
    Suzy Hilborn
    01/10/2007 at 11:30 pm Permalink

Hello Jason,
    My compliments. You are a very multi-talented man and I love looking at your work. I can freely navigate your site and know that I am not going to bump into anything raunchy. I appreciate that.
    I have been using your brushes for scrapbook pages and have given some away on my blog. . . given away, sounds so horrible. But, if I was making money from your efforts; I would be in violation of your agreement. Would you please look at my blogspot and let me know if I have done anything to infringe on your talents. I do link any visitors to Designfruit. I have been working on a scrap kit for teenage boys, since they are not fond of bows and lace. Your Tasty Tattoos would be perfect, but I need to know if I am out of bounds.
    Thank you for all of the fantastic brushes. Suzy Hilborn

166. Jason Gaylor
    cEzMo
    05/10/2007 at 9:59 pm Permalink

süper çok teşekkür ederiz.

167. Jason Gaylor
    caogen
    07/10/2007 at 8:44 pm Permalink

thank you my friend your brushes his beautiful

168. Jason Gaylor
    Custom Greeting Cards
    10/10/2007 at 6:09 am Permalink

Thanks for the info about Tasty Tattooâ„¢ Photoshop Brushes (Free), Vector Art, and PNGs (Free)!

169. Jason Gaylor
    Srdjan
    11/10/2007 at 5:29 am Permalink

Brate, najbolji si!!!

170. Jason Gaylor
    Babra
    15/10/2007 at 4:00 pm Permalink

thanks for making such nice ps brushes.
    spoted on http://www.cgindia.org

Trackbacks

1. [...] En Jason Gaylor, encontramos de nuevo, una maravillosa colección de pinceles (brushes), para nuestros diseños. Este diseñador americano nos ...

2. [...] Op Designfruit kun je hele gave brushes kopen van Tattoos voor Photoshop. Maar waarom geld neertellen? Ze hebben namelijk ...

3. [...] Another great set of Photoshop brushes by Jason Gaylor. See his other brush sets, Fresh Foliage, Graphiti, and Worn, ...

4. [...] El último set de pinceles de Jason Gaylor: "Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes", que como su nombre indica están inspirados ...

5. [...] :: Tattoo brushes :: [...]

6. [...] Jason Gaylor’s Photoshop brushes: Worn I, Worn II, Worn III, Fresh Foliage I, Fresh Foliage II, Grafitti I, Tasty ...

7. [...] I meant to share this earlier, but I’m greedy.  I love Jason Gaylor’s Design Fruit site. I was working ...

8. [...] He also has some excellent worn brush sets as well as graffiti and tattoo collections. All high res and ...

9. yourfrontdoor | this is wrestling? 29/12/2006 at 7:49 pm

free vector downloads... download these vector graphics! they are free to use for you! free for personal or commerical use. ...

10. [...] Update: They also released some tatto brushes… check ‘em out. [...]

11. [...] Tasty Tattooâ„¢ Photoshop Brushes (Free), Vector Art, and PNGs (Free) [...]

12. [...] Tasty Tattooâ„¢ Photoshop Brushes - Tattoos, Tatoos, Tattos, Body Art, Super Cool Body Paint For Your Mom, whatever you ...

13. [...] Jason Gaylor over at Design Fruit made some tasty Tatoo brushes for your enjoyment. Get them through the Paypal ...

14. [...] So here’s my new design idea for exitcreative. I want to bring the blog and the site into one ...

15. [...] Tasty Tattoo™ Photoshop Brushes - Tattoos, Tatoos, Tattos, Body Art, Super Cool Body Paint For Your Mom, whatever you ...

16. Brushes gratuitos para Photoshop 10/04/2007 at 1:54 am

[...] Plantas, Plantas desgastadas. Formas desgastadas Efeito de desgaste, Corações , Plantas Japão , Tatuagens, Folhagens II,  Folhagens alta resolução,  ...

17. Tasty Tattooâ„¢ Vector Set at 16/04/2007 at 12:16 pm

[...] Tasty Tattoo vector art right here on Call Me Real. These vectors were used to create the famous Tasty ...

18. 7dv Blog » Designer Tools: Brushes 06/05/2007 at 11:14 am

[...] Type - type based Angry Blue - distressed Miss M - assortment of beautiful organic brushes ...

19. [...] By searching the web, I found out that you can create your own artwork with these free brushes and ...

20. [...] Suche Tatto Brushes Zum Beispiel hier: http://designfruit.com/jasongaylor/blog/?p=53 Der Suchbegriff "Tattoo Brushes" in einer ...

21. xocea » Free Photoshop Brushes 20/07/2007 at 7:04 pm

22. [...] in a Bucket -Memories wordart; ColorMyWorld frame RECOLORED / Ca-pris - Flower fantasy brushes / Design Fruit - Japanese ...

23. [...] Tasty Tattoo™ Photoshop Brushes - Tattoos, Tatoos, Tattos, Body Art, Татушки. [...]

24. [...] enlace [...]

25. [...] Tasty Tattoo™ Photoshop Brushes - Tattoos, Tatoos, Tattos, Body Art, Татушки. [...]

26. [...] enlace [...]

27. » 100 Pinceles para Photoshop 08/08/2007 at 2:38 am

[...] enlace [...]

28. [...] enlace [...]

29. Jack 24/08/2007 at 2:47 am

Jack... Its really interesting....

30. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes - Dövme motifli çok güzel photoshop fırçaları var burada.. [...]

31. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes - Dövme motifli çok güzel photoshop fırçaları var burada.. [...]

32. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes - Dövme motifli çok güzel photoshop fırçaları var burada.. [...]

33. [...] enlace [...]

34. [...] desingnfruit - Tatuajes [...]

35. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes - Dövme motifli çok güzel photoshop fırçaları var burada.. [...]

36. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes by Jason Gaylor of Designfruit - Collection of Hi-res tattoo brushes. Compatible with Photoshop CS ...

37. [...] que nadie pone en duda lo poderoso que es Photoshop a la hora de diseñar, hoy en Design Fruit ...

38. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes - Dövme motifli çok güzel photoshop fırçaları var burada.. [...]

39. Petixe » Tattoes for your desktop 14/10/2007 at 4:59 am

40. [...] enlace [...]

41. [...] 纹身笔刷 - Hi-res 纹身笔刷集合,适用于 PS CS 以及以上版本。 [...]

42. [...] Tasty Tattooâ„¢ Photoshop Brushes - Tattoos, Tatoos, Tattos, Body Art etc [...]

43. [...] check the full story here [...]

44. [...] here for [...]

45. [...] [...]

46. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes by Jason Gaylor of Designfruit - Collection of Hi-res tattoo brushes. Compatible with Photoshop CS ...

47. [...] Tasty Tattooâ„¢ Photoshop Brushes - Tattoos, Tatoos, Tattos, Body Art, Super Cool Body Paint For Your Mom, whatever you ...

48. [...] Tasty Tattooâ„¢ Photoshop Brushes [...]

49. [...] 纹身笔刷 - Hi-res 纹身笔刷集合,适用于 PS CS 以及以上版本。 [...]

50. [...] 纹身笔刷 - Hi-res 纹身笔刷集合,适用于 PS CS 以及以上版本。 [...]

51. [...] Tasty Tattooâ„¢ Photoshop Brushes - Tattoos, Tatoos, Tattos, Body Art etc [...]

52. [...] Design Fruit _ Some high quality free samples. [...]

53. [...] Wie nennt man dieses Muster? schau mal hier: http://www.designfruit.com/jasongaylor/blog/?p=53 http://www.psd-tutorials.de/modules....tails&lid=2496 und hier ein Tutorial: ...

54. Sara Bareilles - Love Song 01/02/2008 at 2:10 am

Sara Bareilles - Love Song... Sara Bareilles - Love Song...

55. Tasty Tattoo Brushes | Lvnt.org 14/02/2008 at 5:14 am

[...] Buyrunn [...]

56. [...] Also remeber that Tasty Tattooâ„¢ is a trade marked brush set , ive use the name only to index ...

57. [...] enlace [...]

58. [...] Tasty Tattooâ„¢ Photoshop Brushes - Tattoos, Tatoos, Tattos, Body Art, Super Cool Body Paint For Your Mom, whatever you ...

59. [...] Tasty Tattooâ„¢ Photoshop Brushes (Free), Vector Art, and PNGs (Free) [...]

60. [...] Buyrunn [...]

61. [...] Design Fruit _ Some high quality free samples. [...]

62. Free Photoshop Brushes To Download 26/05/2008 at 2:43 am

[...] Tattoo Photoshop Brushes by: Jason Gaylor [...]

63. law compliance here 29/05/2008 at 8:26 pm

law compliance here... Avoid legal trouble, make your website compliant with the law. It will save you from serious problems. The ...

64. [...] Tattoo Photoshop Brushes by: Jason Gaylor [...]

65. 75 Insane High Res Photoshop Brushes 21/06/2008 at 11:18 pm

66. [...] Tattoo Brushes - Want to get a tattoo without the ink and needle gig? Photoshop them on! [...]

67. [...] Tattoo Brushes - Want to get a tattoo without the ink and needle gig? Photoshop them on! [...]

68. [...] Tattoo Brushes - Want to get a tattoo without the ink and needle gig? Photoshop them on! [...]

69. [...] Tattoo Brushes - Want to get a tattoo without the ink and needle gig? Photoshop them on! [...]

70. Ocean 09/07/2008 at 8:13 pm

Acura... wert fd bd2 24 5dfghxcvbqwert w...

71. Browser 09/07/2008 at 9:01 pm

Acura... wert fd bd2 24 5dfghxcvbqwert w...

72. [...] Tattoo Brushes - Want to get a tattoo without the ink and needle gig? Photoshop them on! [...]

73. [...] Design Fruit _ Some high quality free samples. [...]

74. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes, Vector Art, and PNGs | Design Fruit [...]

75. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes, Vector Art, and PNGs | Design Fruit [...]

76. 55???Photoshop?????? | ???? 24/10/2008 at 9:34 am

[...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes, Vector Art, and PNGs | Design Fruit [...]

77. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes, Vector Art, and PNGs (Design [...]

78. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes, Vector Art, and PNGs | Design Fruit [...]

79. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes, Vector Art, and PNGs | Design Fruit [...]

80. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes, Vector Art, and PNGs | Design Fruit [...]

81. [...] In: Design inspiration 23 Jul 2009 Nice tattoo brushes Go ...

82. [...] Tattoo Brushes – Want to get a tattoo without the ink and needle gig? Photoshop them on! [...]

83. [...] Tasty Tattoo Photoshop Brushes, Vector Art, and PNGs [...]

84. [...] April 21, 2010 by abiramik Just tried the free tatoos downloaded from :http://designfruit.com/blog/2006/09/13/tasty-tattoo-photoshop-brushes-vector-art-and-pngs [...]