Worn Photoshop Brushes For High Resolution [Part III]
If you are new to the brushes that I make, you should know that they are mainly for working with materials meant for print. You can use them for Web stuff as well, but you might need to size them down. Most of the brushes are around 1800 pixels wide. Again, I created a few images so you can see them in context.
Adobe Photoshop CS, CS2 or higher on OSX or Windows. However, I have divided the brushes into layers to support Photoshop 7 and previous versions, so now everyone can enjoy.
1. Download the brushes here (23.1 MB)
2. Select the paint brush in the Photoshop tools.
3. From the brushes palate choose “Load brushes…”
4. Navigate to your brand new brushes and happy times begin.
I’ve had a lot of requests for these brushes to be compatible with Photoshop 7 and previous versions. To save time, I’ve divided each design into a photoshop layer. You get one file with several designs, each on it’s own layer. If you’d like to convert these into brushes, it’s easy. Simply turn on one of the layers and go to edit>define brushes. After this, your brush will appear in the brushes palate.
1. Download the layers file here [Part III] (31 MB)
Brush Usage Rights